Search This Blog

2008-03-31

That Healing Solution

the safety and peace i desire
is lost forever
what more i want than nothing
i can not maintain
i feel the water fall over my body
whether it be holy
whether i breath it all in
i wish it to wipe away all my sin
it only reminds me of your healing touch
i miss it so much
love me like the water fall
flowing through all
twisting and going
your face, its glowing
i look up at it in all its glory
i feel the chapter in my story
coming to an end only to start another
care for me like a mother
i need that love from which you give
do you wish to see me live
i feel the water rush over me
lean my head back and wet my body
stream to river of life
can you feel my strife
with this water in my hands
i give to you all the strands
to my heart and help me
to float gently
to the very end we all seek for.

No comments: