Search This Blog

2013-01-03

My health and other things

Lately, I have been feeling...odd.

When I got home from the service, I was feeling restless, but unmotivated to do anything. Then dreams began to take place, where I was either doing something bad to someone, or having something bad done to me. Then I found if I stay up late, I do not dream. Then my eyes started twitching. Now, my hands are shaking, ears and mouth twitch, and it just randomly happens.

I have tried meditating at least twice, but each time my mind would not calm down. I do believe that my mind is unwinding and is trying to just...relieve itself I guess. After doing so much for 6 years, then bam, nothing. My body and mind definitely feel it. Once my finances and work schedule get on track, I will look for a gym, and continue the physical therapy I was doing myself. Hopefully, things will come around soon.

On a good note, I did have a job interview, and it went very well. The first interviewer I talked with for about 40min, and the second guy, was straight to the point, but we talked for about 25min. All-in-all, it seemed very good. The HR crew said I should look for a call in a week or so, so we'll see. I need that money coming in.

To end on another good note, I have set my desktop back up, and started on working on getting my music station back up again. Will post more later.

1 comment:

JB said...

Well, its the way of society anymore, trust me you aren't the only one in this world who feels odd or at odds anymore. sucks, two classes to finish as well so,lol. I know what it feels like to be going a hundred and then boom zero. reason why i think of doing reserves or something to fill a void, everyone has served and i have cousins in the SF in the military and they keep asking me to go, but my responsibility is her, but feel useless at times. But we all get through it man, just got to keep the light ahead of us and keep running towards it.