Search This Blog

2007-12-11

Thank you to those...

Thank you all those who know, all those who care, and all those who worry. Those who protest, those who support, those who already know. Those that dont want to know, those who are here, those who are there. Thank you all, with out you, i would have no reason, i would have no place, i would have nothing.
i have this because i care, because i can, because i want to. i have what is here, what is there, and i dont want to loose it.
my fear is anialation, my fear is loosing, not just my life, not just my pride, not just my body. i do not want to loose all of you here with me now, that will be with me now, and those who i will be with. Those who are there, you are why i left, not because of banishment, not because of failed resorts, not because of failed promises, i make this one to uphold all that you do.

i wish only for the love from all my friends, and family.

i fight, i die, i win, i never loose. do no loose faith, i will return home no matter the cost. if i could, i would look each and everyone of you that read this in the eyes and make the promise, i have made the right choice, i have walked the path now, hold my hands and keep me upright. hold me deep in your hearts, deep in your minds. Not only me, but all of us. I love you all, and dont forget.

No comments: