Search This Blog

2012-12-12

Shitty Advice

Disclaimer: There will he exceptions to any rule, stereotype, or generalization. Your views and ideas may differ, but this is my blog. I don't care.

Ight, so, there will always be those people who give shifty advice and maybe it's just me, but I hate when people, especially females, who tell men to be nice, treat them like a queen, or what not. This, is a load of shift. If it were that easy, why don't good guys that do do the precious stated, get the girls they want? We know the answer, it's because you either will take advantage of him, or you want that thrill ride of a badass, keeping you on your edge, making you want to be in his life.

This kinda relates to a previous post about two faces, same concept. Meet a girl, you're hot going to be yourself. You're gonna lie in some form or fashion to make her want you. I try to live by no lie, so, I keep it real to myself. Now the only way I can get round this is by completely changing my life style. Change my cloths, my way of thinking and such.

Now, as shallow and barbaric as it seems, when you meet someone, and you want to date that person, there is always some sort of physical attraction. Unless you're one of those special people who are literally attracted to personality and such, whatever. When you look that person in the eye, or rather at them, you're attracted to them in some way, eyes, jaw line, hair, body curves, whatever.

And this concludes this rant, so happy reading "and as always, have a nice day." - FPSRussia.

Ps., I'm sure I'll have more rants about this later. Just in different forms.

No comments: