Search This Blog

2012-12-11

Two-Face

Thought crossed my mind today, and of course its all just a point of view. Society is a two-faced sad existence because all my life, and probably yours, you've been told, be yourself, don't let anyone change you, nor change for anyone but yourself. Well, that's some shit, because if I were to roll up into a work place looking for either a job, or just to shift, and I wore what I wanted, then I'd be kicked out, and stuff, ie, band shirt or gamer shirt, carpenter jeans, and a scruffy beard with some converses. Nope, you gotta dress up, put your face on, and smile that fake smile to the rest of the world. Those first 20 seconds you meet someone, you gotta sucker them in, cause once you get them liking you, then they feel guilty for not helping you when you turn out to be some psychopathic retard.

Moral of the story, Life's unfair, smile through the shit, and make yourself happy, but you gotta play the game too.

No comments: